Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.edpingolphotography.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

San Francisco Ed Pingol - Bay Area Wedding Photography: California Wedding Photographer: nisha and charle's engagement session - las vegas, nevada

Feb 20, 2009

nisha and charle's engagement session - las vegas, nevada


commentator: ed

nisha and charles' engagement session on the las vegas strip was awesome!!! we had help from photographer mandy davis and her friend/co-worker robin, both from oklahoma, who tagged along to hold the "light-sticks," along with henry chen. my very good friend and very talented photographer, erwin wijanto, also shot with us. i can't wait to see what he was able to capture. we started our shoot in the middle of bellagio so we would have an awesome view of the fountain. from there, we simply just walked around and stopped at wherever we thought was cool. =)

i have to thank jaylyn and mark who referred this gorgeous couple to us. THANK YOU guys!!!

//ed pingol
contact me =)

edpingolphotography.com


walking the las vegas strip at night



welcome to vegas!



the imcomparable bellagio fountain show



reflection



pedestrian bridge










7 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Chilena said...

I really love her makeup!

Ed, Nisha...anyone...can you tell me if those are fake eyelashes? So gorgeous!

2/20/2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Bellagio Fountain Photo!!! Beautiful!!! Nisha - you looked amazing! Your makeup looks really good!!!

2/20/2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love your work. Wonderful photos!

2/21/2009  
Blogger Dave Keating Photography said...

This is a great set. I really like the lighting balance. The comps and angles are just gravy. They must be happy. Love your work.

Dave

2/22/2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed! these are tasty!! I heard my hubski had the pleasure of meeting you at WPPI but I missed out in the fun! Give us a jingle next time your in seattle! much love my friend.

2/23/2009  
Blogger shades of gray said...

I like it when you guys shoot feet!

2/24/2009  
Blogger Ivy said...

these pics leave me speechless.....they are awesome!!! Great shots, Ed!

3/07/2009  

Post a Comment

you don't need an account to comment. so... kindly please do! =)

//ed

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home