Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.edpingolphotography.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

San Francisco Ed Pingol - Bay Area Wedding Photography: California Wedding Photographer: camping in hawaii... yeah, i'm camping

Mar 5, 2008

camping in hawaii... yeah, i'm camping


commentator: ed

so, in order for me to REALLY experience hawaii, i decided to camp out in MALAEKAHANA CAMPGROUNDS. why? because i want to experience the real hawaii, not just go to to the island and stay in a swanky hotel. plus, i'm sleeping beach side and i get to wake up to an awesome sunrise everyday. booyah!!!

//ed pingol
707.334.1468
info@edpingolphotography.com
edpingolphotography.com



this is my tent... to the right is the beach. totally awesome!



5 Comments:

Blogger nel said...

Are you at Malaekahana? We used to go love it there! Lucky you!

3/05/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...man.. I wish I can go with you... The ticket round trip from Sea to Hawaii only around $300 for this ... :) Nice Trip Ed.... ~erwin

3/05/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you about camping- i camped my way around the Big Island for $5 (or sometimes free)/night, and felt more special than if I was staying at a resort. The temperature was perfect, and having a beach at my feet was an awesome way to wake up. Enjoy your time there!

3/05/2008  
Blogger Nicholaus Haskins said...

Camping?

Dude...first time I camped I froze my ...well....you know.....get any sleep?

3/06/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty sweet that you can travel around Hawaii and stay cheaply yet still have some fun.

3/11/2008  

Post a Comment

you don't need an account to comment. so... kindly please do! =)

//ed

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home